Thus far, PlexRipper has been created and developed by JasonLandbridge, but this could not have been done without the exceptional help of many others.
An absolute massive thank you to the following people!
- Lenty Sprangers for the logo design and proofreading!
- Braeden Slatyer for feedback and providing valuable accounts to test with!
- Michael Altmann for his awesome work on Fluent Results and the time he spent helping with making Fluent Results work in PlexRipper!
- Dan Wahlin for his awesome work on Observable-Store and the time he spent helping out with questions!
Listing all the various libraries and frameworks is difficult to how likely it is to change, but the following deserve a special thank you!
- The developers and contributors behind the amazing Vue.js, Vuetify , Nuxt.js and RxJS!
- The developers and contributors behind the beautiful Vanta.js project that is used to show the awesome background in PlexRipper!
- Starnakin for his awesome work on translating PlexRipper to French!
- Ninthwalker for his great work on Saverr, which showed me the method of downloading media from Plex!
Huge thank you to Jetbrains for supporting open source projects and providing us with free licenses of their great tools!
Thanks, but no thanks
- Several Reddit users over in /r/Plex for being a pain in the ass and motivating me to create PlexRipper.